As we begin 2021 our Emerging Trends Series returns with experts covering all aspects of the COVID-19 Vaccination process.
We are bringing notable presenters, including:
Deborah Roy, MPH, RN, COHN-S, CSP, FAAOHN, FASSP
Occupational Safety & Health Consultant – Safetech
Dr. Adam Seidner, MD, MPH
Chief Medical Officer – The Hartford
Robert Turk, Esq.
Employment Attorney – Stearns Weaver Miller
Ya’Sheaka Williams, Esq.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney – Eraclides Gelman
Some of the topics covered in our two hour webinar will be:
– Can Florida employers require employee vaccinations? Should they?
– Will requiring or forgoing vaccinations create liability?
– How to deal with employees unable or unwilling to be vaccinated.
– Vaccine distribution and administration update.
– Update on COVID-19 workers’ compensation claims.
Below is an archive of the two sessions presented on February 26th, 2020.
Session 1 – “COVID-19 Update – The Employers’ Role”
Dr. Adam Seidner, MD, MPH – The Hartford – Chief Medical Officer
Deborah Roy, MPH, RN, COHN-S, CSP, FAAOHN, FASSP- Safetech
Session 2 – “The COVID-19 Vaccine – Implications for the Workplace”
Robert Turk, Esq. – Stearns Weaver Miller
Ya’Sheaka Williams, Esq. – Eraclides Gelman