As we begin the new school year and in-person operations resume, it’s important that we take a look at the best practices for handling workers comp claims common in our schools. Bus Drivers, maintenance and custodial, teachers and administrators – this webinar will review the most common injuries and suggested treatments. Dr. Susan Nelson, Medical Director at Physicians Health Center (PHC), will focus in on not only the types of injuries and plan of treatment but also the recommended specialist referrals, diagnostics, and medication. She’ll present case studies and discuss the aging workforce and major contributing cause. It’s the ABC’s – and after this year… We all need a review!
Some of the topics covered in our one hour webinar will be:
– Common Injuries in Schools (Case Studies)
– Treatment of Injuries in Schools
– Aging Workforce – “What does age have to do with injury care?”
– Lost Time—Safe and Rapid Return to Work
– Malingerers and Identifying the Fakers
– COVID-19 and Returning to the Classroom
“The ABC’s of Managing Workers’ Comp Claims in our Schools”
Susan Nelson, DO – Physicians Health Center – Medical Director
*Disclaimer 8/27/21* – All COVID-19 content is accurate as of the time presenting this session. Please refer to current CDC guidelines for any updates.